The following describes how to upload your model to Deci, optimize it for a variety of target production hardware environments, benchmark it, deploy it and then use it for inference in a production environment.
Updated over 1 year ago
- Step 1 – Launching the Deci Platform
- Step 2 – Exploring an Example Project
- Step 3 – Adding Your Model
- Step 4 – Optimizing Your Model
- Step 5 – Benchmarking Your Model(s)
- Step 6 – Deploying and Launching the Inference Engine (RTiC)
- Step 7 – Measuring Your Model’s Performance during Production
- Step 8 – Serving Your Model – Production Inference
Did this page help you?